Dr. Suzman NY Plastic Surgeon Tummy Tuck with No Belly Button Scar
- Tummy Tuck
- Lower Abdominoplasty
- Lower Tummy Tuck
- No Umbilical Scar Tummy Tuck
- No Belly Button Scar Abdominop
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Rectus Diastasis
- Post Pregnancy
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin
- Rectus Plication
- Skin Removal Surgery
- Full Tummy Tuck
- Hanging Skin
- Excess Abdominal Skin
- Body Contouring
- Mommy Makeover
Abdominoplasty with Dr. Suzman using the NO BELLY BUTTON SCAR technique. Using a lower incision, the extra skin is removed, and liposuction is used across the mid and upper abdomen. Then muscle layer is repaired and the skin tucked downward for a smoother, tighter abdomen. Dr. Suzman's plastic surgery technique for abdominoplasty without a scar around the umbilicus is ideal for patients with mainly lower skin and fat excess. The result are superior to a visible scar around the belly button that is difficult to hide More
Dr. Suzman Side View
The side view of the Dr. Suzman Tummy Tuck patient shows the effect of muscle plication-- the technique where the diastasis is repaired. A Diastsis is the separation of the muscle from pregnancy, where the fascia of the abdomen is stretched and remains loose. By repairing this rectus muscle position back to the midline, the abdomen is more straight and narrow from the side view. This surgery was performed as an outpatient at the Rye Surgical Center in Westchester NY, just north of Manhattan, NYC. Surgery took about 2 hours and the patient went home later the same day. More
- Patients with significant skin excess from pregnancy or weight changes who are bothered by the contour of the abdomen are good candidate for tummy tuck surgery
- The goal of surgery is to restore the tone and shape of the skin and fat and muscles of the abdomen
- Most patients heal that their core is more strong and her shape is improved
- Surgery always involves some scars, and in most patients, they can heal quite well. The trade-off between a flatter stomach and the long scar requires decision-making for each individual patient on whether they feel it is worth it.
- Most patients are extremely happy with surgery results
- It is never possible to eliminate every wrinkle of skin and every bit of fat, so results are typically much better than before surgery, but never perfect.
- Liposuction can be done as well to help contour the abdomen hips or thighs
- the surgery is very safe and healthy patients near their ideal body weight but becomes riskier with longer operations, heavier patient's, poor patients with multiple medical problems
- Discussing the risks and benefits carefully with your plastic surgeon is very important, and always choose an American Society of plastic surgeons member surgeon so you can be sure that your doctor has the experience and training necessary to take care of you safely and effectively.
- Make an appointment at www.westmedgroup.com
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.