Dr. Suzman CT breast implant surgeon: Augmentation with Saline Implants
CT Breast Implants:Dr Suzman
Breast Implants in a Connecticut 48-year-old woman. Inframammary crease incision, under the muscle 275 cc Mentor saline implants. More
Front View Breast Implants CT
Dr. Suzman Plastic Surgeon performed Breast Augmentation with saline implants in the athletic patient from CT. More
saline versus silicone implant
- Both saline and silicone breast implants can create a beautiful outcome.
- Many patients prefer a very natural soft feel of silicone gel implants.
- Others like the idea of having her implants filled with salt water as site when rupture is not a problem
- Newer saline implants such as the Ideal Implant, have a structure to them that makes no more form stable and somewhat more similar to the pocket or gummy bears silicone implants
- Either implant is a safe choice and/or plastic surgeon can help you decide what is best for you
- Dr. Suzman offers both saline and silicone breast implants augmentation in his New York in Connecticut offices. He offers the IDEAL implant, Sientra implants, and Allergan and Mentor implants when necessary
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.