A Natural and Refined Facelift- What every patient should strive for
59 year old Facelift Patient
This patient was concerned about puffiness of the lower eyelids, especially the left side, as well as deep nasolabial creases. She has some atrophy of the cheek (malar) fat pads and some early jowl formation. Like many people she had some asymmetry in the shape and volume of the face. After blepharoplasty, fat grafting, and facelift with Dr. Suzman, she has a very natural result with improved facial structure. Most of all, she still "looks like herself". More
Side View- face lift Dr Suzman
Notice the improved angle of the jawline and neck-- not overly pulled! More
How to Get a Natural Result
- The more a doctor "pulls" and injects, the more a patient can transform from normal to clearly surgically altered
- The meaning of Plastic Surgery comes from the Greek "Plastikos" meaning to mold or shape, not from Plastic, as in artificial.
- A doctor must be careful not to overuse any one technique, whether it be surgery, injections, lasers or peels.
- The advantage of seeing an American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member Surgeon is that you know you are seeing the best of the best in terms of rigorous training and experience. There is no medical residency that is longer!
- By having ALL the tools of cosmetic surgery and medicine available to us, Plastic Surgeons can be more delicate3 with a variety of options, rather than overuse a limited number of treatments
- Dr. Suzman calls his facelift a "comprehensive facial rejuvenation procedure". A combination of gentle skin redraping, deepr layer lifting, fat gracting, chemical peels, botox and perhaps fine wrinkle fillers, all combine to a delicate, refined result that is both tr4ansformative and virtually undetectable
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.