The Dr. Suzman natural NY Facelift
NY Facelift Expert Dr Suzman
78-year-old patient requested facelift for loose skin and wrinkles. She underwent a facelift, blepharoplasty, Botox to the forehead, fat grafting to the cheek area and chemical peel. Dr. Suzman perform the surgery at the Rye ambulatory surgery center. Surgery took about 3 hours, and the patient went home later that day. She healed well and is delighted with her outcome. More
results, 7 years post op
This patient has maintained her facelift result with annual Botox, fillers, and occasional TCA chemical peels. Even many years after surgery, The patient appears rejuvenated and natural More
Best age for facelift?
- Many patients ask Dr. Suzman, "what is the best age for a facelift? "
- the best answer may be, "when a patient truly wants to have surgery to correct signs of aging"
- However, patient's and her early 50s typically achieved an excellent, long-lasting outcome without looking to operated on.
- In older patients, as the skin becomes more loose, the results are more of a profound change sometimes.
- Many patients fear looking artificial, plastic, or strange after plastic surgery.
- With a skilled surgeon such as Dr. Suzman, this should not happen! overly filling and injecting with fillers can make people look artificial. Pulling too tight and distorting the shape of the mouth and eyelids can also result in a strange appearance.
- By using balance of multiple different techniques, Dr. Suzman is able to perform a comprehensive facial rejuvenation without overdoing any one area of the face
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.