New York rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Suzman before and after photos
NY Rhinoplasty Surgeon Photos
This teenage patient requested rhinoplasty surgery for a more defined and smaller nose. After open rhinoplasty with Dr. Suzman, she is very happy with her outcome and feels it is the best Rhinoplasty result possible! This 2 years after surgery. More
Rhinoplasty before and after
Dr. Suzman Rhinoplasty result before and after photo, 2 years post op. More
Profile Rhinoplasty View
Rhinoplasty profile view showing correction of nose bump in this happy nose job patient. More
Dr. Suzman rhinoplasty surgery
This three-quarter view shows The reduction and straightening of the nose by reducing the bone and cartilage comp and supporting and narrowing the tip. More
Best age for Rhinoplasty?
- The best age for rhinoplasty surgery is when the patient is physically and emotionally ready to accept the changes.
- Surgeons prefer that patients are fully grown, a minimum of 15 for girls and 16 for boys, though we often recommend waiting until older
- This patient was on the younger side for surgery but was emotionally mature, had realistic expectations, and had the support of her family.
- She was delighted with her rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Suzman
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.