A NY Male Rhinopasty patient of Dr. Michael Suzman Before and After Photos
Dr. Suzman NY Rhinoplasty
Dr. Suzman rhinoplasty before and after photos, male patient for dorsal bump reduction. More
- Rhinoplasty in men has some similarities and some differences than rhinoplasty in female patients
- Techniques are generally identical however, there are some anatomic differences and patient preference issues that make male rhinoplasty unique
- It is more common to have previous sports-related injuries and a curved nose from the front view in men. This is much more difficult to correct than a bump in the nose that is only visible from the side view
- A combination of spreader grafts and onlay grafts can help correct such curvatures though treatment is often partial
- Many, but not all, men have thicker skin than some female patients. This means that significant reduction in the cartilage might not have a major change in the overall shape. Sometimes building up the nose in areas creates a better result than just reducing the nose in these cases.
- understanding anatomy and expectations is key to getting a great result and happy patient
Dr. Michael Suzman is a New York City area plastic surgeon and American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member who is a specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Whether from Brooklyn, New Jersey, Westchester, Manhattan or beyond, his patient reviews and outcomes are among teh best.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.