The best rhinoplasty and chin implant surgery results from Dr. Suzman
Dr. Suzman Rhinoplasty + Chin
This young woman had rhinoplasty for a nose bump and a chin implant to strengthen the jawline with Dr. Suzman. More
Side View Rhinoplasty Chin
Rhinoplasty and Chin implant for chin recession and neck to chin contour with Dr. Suzman. More
Recovery from rhinoplasty
- This surgery took just under 2 hours using general anesthesia at the Rye Ambulatory Surgery Center. in Westchester County New York
- after spending about 2 hours in the recovery room, the patient is able to go home the same day
- For the first 3 or 4 days, it is important not to lift anything heavy, exercise, elevate the heart rate, or do anything that could cause bleeding.
- By one week, most of her bruising was gone in the splint and small stitches were removed
- Even though she was swollen at this point she already looked great
- Over the next few weeks much of the swelling went away and by 3 months from surgery, felt completely back to normal
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.