Preservation Rhinoplasty with Fat grafting
This beautiful patient wanted a more refined nose by shortening the length and removing the bump. With the addition of fat transfer to the lips, chin and cheeks, Dr. Suzman was able to help her achieve more feminine and soft contours. At our Surgery Center in Rye, NY, Westchester County, Dr. Suzman used the preservation rhinoplasty technique, where the bump is lowered from the inside, rather than the more common hammer and chisel fracture techniques many less experienced surgeons use. Our patient healed quickly and loves here result.More
- Preservation Rhinoplasty is the technique used by woirld leading surgeons, including Dr. Suzman.
- He is one the the first NY Plastic Surgeons to offer Preservation Rhinoplasty, where the cartialge adn bone of the nose is kept attached to the skin and gently lowered to a straight position.
- In most cases this technique has a LOWER REVISION RATE and more predictable outcome.
- Dr,. Suzman uses the PIEZOTOME ultrasonic devicve for bone scultping, which results in less bleeding and almost no pain in most patients.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.