New York rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Suzman before and after photos
Dr. Suzman rhinoplasty surgery
This three-quarter view shows The reduction and straightening of the nose by reducing the bone and cartilage comp and supporting and narrowing the tip. More
NY Rhinoplasty Surgeon Photos
This teenage patient requested rhinoplasty surgery for a more defined and smaller nose. After open rhinoplasty with Dr. Suzman, she is very happy with her outcome and feels it is the best Rhinoplasty result possible! More
Profile Rhinoplasty View
Rhinoplasty profile view showing correction of nose bump in this happy nose job patient. More
Best age for Rhinoplasty?
- The best age for rhinoplasty surgery is when the patient is physically and emotionally ready to accept the changes.
- Surgeons prefer that patients are fully grown, a minimum of 15 for girls and 16 for boys, though we often recommend waiting until older
- This patient was on the younger side for surgery but was emotionally mature, had realistic expectations, and had the support of her family.
- She was delighted with her rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Suzman
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.